Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Author's Update #1

As part of keeping the blog current, and having new material coming in regularly, I will be posting Author's Updates to keep you guys informed of what's going on behind the scenes in-between reviews and articles. This will be the first of many.

The first item on the agenda is getting this blog looking unique. I have never been a fan of the Blogger.com default templates and this blog is no different. Over the next week, I'll be doing some Photoshop work, and getting at the very least, a custom banner up. In regards to this, I'd love some feedback on the current motto. I think it works, but it could be better. Feel free to post your thoughts!

As far as real content goes, I'm changing my gameplan for my first review. I realized that I have too many thoughts on Modern Warfare 2, and I want a lot of time to make the review as good as it can be. I don't want it to be muddled thoughts and random sentences (Much like the inside of my head). So, instead of you getting a massive review for MW2, Bioshock 2 will be my first official review. To make up for not sticking to my original plan, I will also be posting up a short article within the next few days. I have a few different options that I'll be considering, but rest assured it will be good.

I also made the decision to wait on Modern Warfare 2 because this blog is in the baby stages, and I'd like to share my thoughts on this game with a bigger audience. I think Bioshock 2 is a great place to start, and I hope you enjoy the review when I finish evaluating the game.

Until next time:

Keep it Real, Gamers.

No comments:

Post a Comment