Saturday, March 6, 2010

Author's Update #2

Hey guys,

It's been a bit of a slow run since my last article. I haven't played a whole lot of games outside of Halo 3 and recently some MMO stuff. I, unfortunately, have not had the opportunity to sit down and bang out Bioshock 2's campaign, but I have made progress. I played some of the multiplayer, and I was actually pleasantly surprised. But, you'll hear more about that when I churn out my review.

But, in the meantime, you will have something to read over pretty soon. As many of you know, the Halo: Reach Multiplayer Trailer came out this week, and many people (including myself) have been ripping this trailer apart trying to find answers to what we'll be getting in the final game, and in the Beta coming up this May.

And so, since I've probably wasted far too much of my life sitting in my chair, going through the damned thing frame-by-frame, I've decided to put all those pointless hours into something constructive. I'm a bit busy this weekend, but I'll be posting my own analysis of the trailer here very soon. I'm hoping I can pull a video out of my arse for you guys, but that all depends on how my video software is feeling =/. If not, you can expect a screenshot-filled post filled with lots of juicy text for you guys to read. Even if you've seen every other analysis out there, you might want to check this one out. I've watched a lot of these, and I'll be sharing with you the thoughts I think are the most reasonable, my own original theories, and also some calming words for those who are freaking out about Jetpacks and DMRs.

So! I hope to see you all here within a few days with some new content (And maybe a video for you guys to watch as well).

And always, until next time, keep it real.

No comments:

Post a Comment